Posts in tag

Post


Morocco has lifted the health restrictions, namely the PCR test or vaccine pass, to enter the kingdom. The National Airports Office (ONDA) announced that PCR and vaccine pass are no longer mandatory to enter Morocco’s territory. Passengers will only need to duly complete a health form to hand over to authorities upon arrival in Morocco, …

SALISBURY — Local Democrats are invited to the organization’s monthly breakfast with a guest at 10 a.m. July 9 at Democrat headquarters, 1504 W. Innes St. Alyssa Harris, director of the Rowan County Health Department, will give an overview of Rowan County’s health at the breakfast. The information to be presented comes from a survey …

GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga. – The Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Office said a man in a “manic” state abandoned their car on Interstate 85 and scaled barbed wire to get to a Georgia State Patrol post in Suwanee.  The sheriff’s office said its Mental Health Task Force responded to the patrol post to contact a person who …

In a draft letter released Tuesday, the Equity and Human Relations Commission said technologies currently being used by the Long Beach Police Department “pose significant civil liberties and racial justice concerns” and were “largely deployed without any public policy discussions.” They should be “banned from use” by the city, according to the draft letter, which …

Physician Services is the leading strategy into key markets of Washington, Oregon and Florida NEWARK, Del., May 31, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Asenda Health Inc. (the “Company”), through its wholly owned subsidiary Kater Medical, has acquired a controlling 61% interest in Washington based Post Acute Healthcare (“Post Acute”) with commitment to purchase the remaining 39% over the …

Register for the program here. COVID-19 impacted all Americans regardless of race, class and geography but underscored the long-standing health disparities that preceded and persisted during the pandemic. Join Washington Post Live for a series of conversations with Atul Gawande, MD, USAID assistant administrator for global health, LaQuandra Nesbitt, MD, director of the District of …

Post Malone is expecting his first child with his longtime girlfriend, TMZ reports. “I’m excited for this next chapter in my life. I’m the happiest I’ve ever been, and for since I could remember I was sad,” the “Circles” rapper told the outlet on Tuesday. “Time to take care of my body and my family …

Tiffany Haddish’s latest Instagram post has made very few fans believe she’s pregnant, but most of them aren’t buying it. The comedian was in the news only recently for her encounter with Lauren Zima. The reporter branded Tifanny Haddish’s red carpet look at the Oscars 2022 afterparty as a “costume.” That video irked the actress, …

NJ Man Convicted of Breaking into Home, Murdering 3 over a Facebook Post | PEOPLE.com Skip to content Top Navigation Close this dialog window Explore PEOPLE.com Close this dialog window Share & More Close this dialog window View image N.J. Man Convicted of Breaking into Home, Murdering 2 Kids and Woman over Facebook Post this …