Istanbul is a city at the junction of two continents, Europe and Asia, which gives it a unique blend of the East and the West.
Istanbul is known for its trade the world over and is the largest city in Turkey, by size. Apart from being a leading trade centre, this city has rich historical significance with a vibrant imperial background. It is also known for being the first Christian capital. Istanbul’s heritage can be viewed through its impressive monuments, such as the Blue Mosque, which is beautiful and enchanting. Also, there are a lot of means of recreation in the thriving metropolis, with bars and night life for the keen traveler. Istanbul is renowned for its belly dancing. One can witness the oriental dance by the holy river, Bosphorus.
If you are planning a trip to this city, the first thing to do is to book your flight to Istanbul. If you are looking for the best deal in airline tickets, read on.
Flights to Istanbul from Across the World
Flights to Istanbul from across the world offer many choices with cheap fares. There are two major airports in Istanbul. Ataturk is the biggest airport in the district of Yeslikoy, at the European end. Sbiha Gokcen Airport lies in the Kurtkoy district, in the Asian corner.
Cheap flights can be booked on EasyJet, which offers diverse options for flights to Istanbul, while its competitor Ryanair offers flexibility for air booking needs. Blue Air is another option, although it focuses on connecting the European countries to Istanbul.
Book Cheap Flights to Istanbul
The best way to book cheap flights to Istanbul is to consult an expert. Be careful about added costs, like travelling to and fro from the airport, while selecting a particular airline and airport.
Here are some other useful tips to help you with your trip to Istanbul.
1. Getting to know all the prices currently prevailing in the market is vital. This way you can have the cheapest deal available.
2. Try and opt for last minute cheap flights, if flexibility is possible.
3. Buy tickets in advance, this way you get lower prices.
4. Consult online directories that give an exhaustive list of prices for various airline, and then choose your airline accordingly.
5. Many airlines offer dirt cheap prices just before their scheduled departure. Be aware of such drastic cuts on prices.
6. Prices of air tickets fluctuate on a daily basis. One should keep a keen eye on the prices and purchase tickets when the prices are on the lower side.