DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Technology Landscape, Trends and Opportunities in the Global Cancer Biomarker Market” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The technologies in cancer biomarker has undergone significant change in recent years, with Bence-Jones protein based cancer biomarker to genomic profiling technologies based cancer biomarker. The rising wave of new technologies such as omics and bioinformatics are creating significant potential for advanced cancer biomarker in various medical platforms due to its feature of carefully addressing the heterogeneity issues.
In cancer biomarker market, various technologies such as omics technologies, imaging technologies, immunoassays, cytogenetics, and bioinformatics technologies are used in the diagnostics, research and development, prognostics, and risk assessment applications. Rising incidence of cancer, increasing use of cancer biomarkers in drug discovery and development, and growing research on cancer biomarkers are creating new opportunities for various cancer biomarkers technologies.
This report analyzes technology maturity, degree of disruption, competitive intensity, market potential, and other parameters of various technologies in the cancer biomarker market.
The study includes technology readiness, competitive intensity, regulatory compliance, disruption potential, trends, forecasts and strategic implications for the global cancer biomarker technology by application, technology, and region.
- Abbott Laboratories
This report answers the following 9 key questions:
- What are some of the most promising and high-growth technology opportunities for the cancer biomarker market?
- Which technology will grow at a faster pace and why?
- What are the key factors affecting dynamics of different technologies? What are the drivers and challenges of these technologies in cancer biomarker market?
- What are the levels of technology readiness, competitive intensity and regulatory compliance in this technology space?
- What are the business risks and threats to these technologies in cancer biomarker market?
- What are the latest developments in cancer biomarker technologies? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Which technologies have potential of disruption in this market?
- Who are the major players in this cancer biomarker market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- What are strategic growth opportunities in this cancer biomarker technology space?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Technology Landscape
2.1. Technology Background and Evolution
2.2. Technology and Application Mapping
2.3. Supply Chain
3. Technology Readiness
3.1. Technology Commercialization and Readiness
3.2. Drivers and Challenges in Cancer Biomarker Technologies
3.3. Competitive Intensity
3.4. Regulatory Compliance
4. Technology Trends and Forecasts Analysis from 2013-2024
4.1. Cancer Biomarker Opportunity
4.2. Technology Trends (2013-2018) and Forecasts (2019-2024)
4.2.1. Omics Technologies
4.2.2. Imaging Technologies
4.3. Technology Trends (2013-2018) and Forecasts (2019-2024) by Application Segments
4.3.1. Diagnostics by Technology
18.104.22.168. Omics Technologies
22.214.171.124. Imaging Technologies
4.3.2. Research and Development by Technology
126.96.36.199. Omics Technologies
188.8.131.52. Imaging Technologies
4.3.3. Prognostics by Technology
184.108.40.206. Omics Technologies
220.127.116.11. Imaging Technologies
4.3.4. Risk Assessment by Technology
18.104.22.168. Omics Technologies
22.214.171.124. Imaging Technologies
4.3.5. Others by Technology
5. Technology Opportunities (2013-2024) by Region
5.1. Cancer Biomarker Market by Region
5.2. North American Cancer Biomarker Technology Market
5.2.1. United States Cancer Biomarker Technology Market
5.2.2. Canadian Cancer Biomarker Technology Market
5.2.3. Mexican Cancer Biomarker Technology Market
5.3. European Cancer Biomarker Technology Market
5.3.1. The United Kingdom Cancer Biomarker Technology Market
5.3.2. German Automotive Cancer Biomarker Technology Market
5.3.3. French Automotive Cancer Biomarker Technology Market
5.4. APAC Cancer Biomarker Technology Market
5.4.1. Chinese Cancer Biomarker Technology Market
5.4.2. Japanese Cancer Biomarker Technology Market
5.4.3. Indian Cancer Biomarker Technology Market
5.4.4. South Korean Cancer Biomarker Technology Market
5.5. ROW Cancer Biomarker Technology Market
6. Latest Developments and Innovations in the Cancer Biomarker Technologies
7.1. Product Portfolio Analysis
7.2. Market Share Analysis
7.3. Geographical Reach
8. Strategic Implications
8.2. Growth Opportunity Analysis
8.2.1. Growth Opportunities for the Cancer Biomarker Market by Technology
8.2.2. Growth Opportunities for the Cancer Biomarker Market by Application
8.2.3. Growth Opportunities for the Cancer Biomarker Market by Region
8.3. Emerging Trends in the Cancer Biomarker Market
8.4. Disruption Potential
8.5. Strategic Analysis
8.5.1. New Product Development
8.5.2. Capacity Expansion of the Cancer Biomarker Market
8.5.3. Mergers, Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures in the Cancer Biomarker Market
9. Company Profiles of Leading Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/54y3zs