New York, March 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Assisted Reproductive Technology Devices (General Surgery) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 market impact)” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06000503/?utm_source=GNW
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Assisted Reproductive Technology Devices market for the year 2020 and beyond. Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) refers to reproductive health procedures that treat infertile women to achieve pregnancy. For decades now across much of the developed world, several techniques of ART have been in use with varying pregnancy success rates. These techniques primarily include, but are not limited to, in vitro fertilization (IVF), intrauterine insemination (IUI), and to a lesser extent, gamete intrafallopian transfer (GIFT) and zygote intrafallopian transfer (ZIFT).
Devices used in ART cycles vary widely depending on the specific technique used and manufacturers from which doctors and fertility clinics opt to purchase.Broadly, ART devices are categorized as system or consumable devices.
Examples of system devices include incubators and biological safety cabinets, where their lifespans exceed several years with proper maintenance. Consumables on the other hand include single use, disposable devices like catheters and pipettes, which typically need to be repurchased for every new step of a procedure and for every patient.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes.To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available).
Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are –
Currently marketed Assisted Reproductive Technology Devices and evolving competitive landscape –
– Insightful review of the key industry trends.
– Annualized total Assisted Reproductive Technology Devices market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights –
– Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, GlobalData analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
– SWOT analysis for Assisted Reproductive Technology Devices market.
– Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Assisted Reproductive Technology Devices market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition, the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
– Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
– Country specific reimbursement policies.
– Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market.Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders.
In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.
Companies covered – Cook Medical Inc., CooperSurgical Inc., Corning Inc., FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific, Vitrolife AB, and Others
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source.
The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Assisted Reproductive Technology Devices marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
– Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to –
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Assisted Reproductive Technology Devices market.
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Assisted Reproductive Technology Devices market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Assisted Reproductive Technology Devices market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in the global and country-specific Assisted Reproductive Technology Devices market from 2015-2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06000503/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001