(WSIL) — Health departments across southern Illinois are reporting 15 new cases of COVID-19 on Saturday, February 20, 2021.
- Females: one teenager and two in their 70’s.
- Males: one in their 60’s and one in their 70’s.
To date, there have been a total of 4,224 laboratory confirmed positives in Franklin county of COVID-19, including 58 deaths. So far, 2704* have recovered in Franklin county.
- Female: one under ten, one in her twenties.
- Male: one in his twenties, and one in his sixties.
Health officials are currently monitoring 70 active cases. Jackson County has had 4,609 cases to date, including 68 related deaths. Of those cases, 4,471 individuals released from isolation, including 8 Saturday.
White County has had a total of 1,680 lab-confirmed positives, including 26 deaths.
- Females: one teenager, one in their 20’s and one in their 30’s.
- Males: one in their 30’s, one in their 50’s.
To date, there have been a total of 6,988 laboratory confirmed positives in Williamson county, including 115 deaths. So far, 4,234 have recovered.
Illinois Department of Public Health:
The Illinois Department of Public Health reported 1,922 new confirmed and probable cases of coronavirus disease Saturday, including 42 additional deaths.
Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 1,172,824 cases, including 20,234 deaths across the state.
A total of 2,138,519 vaccines have been administered.
More information can be found here.