I know what you’re thinking: DJ to repeat at Augusta. No question.
For the second time in three years, Dustin Johnson won the Saudi International by defeating Justin Rose and Tony Finau by 2 shots. The recent Masters champ and No. 1 Golfer in the World, went into Sunday with a 2-shot lead and despite struggling on the greens during the first few rounds.
Brilliant from DJ.
— The European Tour (@EuropeanTour) February 7, 2021
Dustin went on to say, “I don’t get to play around the world as much as I’d like to but it’s definitely nice to get a win not on my tour and after Augusta, to get my first win again, obviously the game is still in really good form and I’m really excited about the rest of the year.”
There’s no doubt DJ is primed to win a dozen times this calendar year.
Cover Image Via Instagram
- BREAKING: Dustin Johnson Wins the Saudi Arabia International – February 7, 2021
- CLOSE: JT Almost Dunks His Approach Shot at WMPO – February 5, 2021
- GOLFICITY LIVE: Coffee & Golf – February 5, 2021 – February 5, 2021
- NEW VIDEO: DRIVING RANGE SHOOTOUT // Frank vs. Mike – February 4, 2021
- YIKES: This 3 Wood is Listed on EBAY for Almost $9,000! – February 3, 2021
- BREAKING: Did Patrick Reed Really Try to Cheat Again? – January 30, 2021
- GIVEAWAY: First Look at the New Shot Scope PRO L1 Laser Rangefinder – January 26, 2021
- NEW VIDEO: Who Wants a Year Supply of Titleist Golf Balls? – January 21, 2021
- SPOTTED: Titleist Announces the TSi Lineup of Hybrids – January 18, 2021
- DO OR DIE: Chris Kirk Needed a Birdie on 72nd Hole to Keep TOUR Card – January 18, 2021
View All Posts