I’m not accusing Reed of anything, just reporting some news here. Saw this tweet from NLU about Patrick Reed, who is currently in the lead at the Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines.
This is absolutely insane! There’s not one good reason for him to have already picked up the ball. I can’t believe they’ve moved on from this so quickly.
Especially if the tour is going to encourage gambling, how can they let stuff like this continue to happen? https://t.co/HvW08mMuty
— No Laying Up (@NoLayingUp) January 30, 2021
Apparently, Reed just enforced a lift, clean, and place policy on his own on the 10th hole. His ball was embedded in some deep wet rough and asked a rule official to rule whether or not it “broke ground”. Not sure why nothing happened here, but we’re sure golf analysts will be all over it tonight. Stay tuned for the Brandel Chamblee breakdown ….
We will have more on the Patrick Reed drop on # 10 tonight on @GolfCentral at 6pm.
— Brandel Chamblee (@chambleebrandel) January 30, 2021
At least he was honest about it “breaking ground”, plus, I like this dude … and kind of need him to win this week.
Cover Image Via Twitter
- BREAKING: Did Patrick Reed Really Try to Cheat Again? – January 30, 2021
- GIVEAWAY: First Look at the New Shot Scope PRO L1 Laser Rangefinder – January 26, 2021
- NEW VIDEO: Who Wants a Year Supply of Titleist Golf Balls? – January 21, 2021
- SPOTTED: Titleist Announces the TSi Lineup of Hybrids – January 18, 2021
- DO OR DIE: Chris Kirk Needed a Birdie on 72nd Hole to Keep TOUR Card – January 18, 2021
- MUST SEE: ROBOT CADDIES – The Future of Golf? – January 14, 2021
- WHAT’S IN THE BAG? Mike’s 2021 Golf Equipment Setup // GIVEAWAY – January 5, 2021
- Are These The BEST Budget Golf Clubs? | STIX Golf Clubs Review – December 31, 2020
- NEW VIDEO: Par 5 Showdown at Royce Brook // One Hole Challenge – December 29, 2020
- GIVEAWAY: WORST BALL SCRAMBLE [Can We Break 50?] – December 22, 2020
View All Posts