DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Faucet Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global faucet market grew at a CAGR of around 7% during 2014-2019. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global faucet market to continue its moderate growth during the next five years.
A faucet refers to a plumbing fixture used for regulating the flow of a liquid or gas from a reservoir. It is usually manufactured using brass, steel, die-cast zinc and chrome-plated plastic and consists of a handle, cartridge, spout, mixing chamber, aerator and an inlet source. Some of the most commonly used faucets include pull-down, pull-out, hands-free, bar, pot and side spray faucets. Apart from these, single and dual control cartridge faucets are also used for residential applications. Single control variants consist of a metal or plastic core that operates vertically, and the dual control variants operate through a metal ball with spring-loaded rubber seals fitted into the body. These faucets are available in a wide range of colors, styles and finishing that can be customized according to the user requirements.
Rapid urbanization, along with significant growth in the residential sector, is one of the key factors creating a positive outlook for the market. Furthermore, with the changing lifestyles and improving standards of living, there is an increasing demand for luxurious and ergonomically designed faucets that are convenient to use and are also aesthetically appealing.
Additionally, various product innovations, such as the development of touch-free, digital and hybrid smart faucets that are equipped with efficiency sensors and temperature gauges, are acting as other growth-inducing factors. In line with this, aggressive promotional activities by the manufacturers and the proliferation of online retail channels that provide users with a wide variety of products to choose from, are also contributing to the market growth. Other factors, including rising expenditure capacities of the consumers, along with increasing product adoption across residential, commercial and hospitality sectors, are anticipated to drive the market further.
- American Standard Brands (Lixil Group)
- Colston Bath
- Delta Faucet Company (Masco Corporation)
- Franke Holding AG (Artemis Holding AG)
- Gerber Plumbing Fixtures LLC (Globe Union Group Inc.)
- Grohe America Inc.
- Kohler Co.
- Moen Incorporated (Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc.)
- Toto Ltd.
- Villeroy & Boch Aktiengesellschaft
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global faucet market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global faucet market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the materials?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global faucet market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Faucet Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Type
6.1 One Hand Mixer
6.1.1 Market Trends
6.1.2 Market Forecast
6.2 Two Hand Mixer
6.2.1 Market Trends
6.2.2 Market Forecast
6.3.1 Market Trends
6.3.2 Market Forecast
7 Market Breakup by Application
7.1.1 Market Trends
7.1.2 Market Forecast
7.2.1 Market Trends
7.2.2 Market Forecast
7.3.1 Market Trends
7.3.2 Market Forecast
8 Market Breakup by Technology
8.1.1 Market Trends
8.1.2 Market Forecast
8.2.1 Market Trends
8.2.2 Market Forecast
8.3 Ceramic Disc
8.3.1 Market Trends
8.3.2 Market Forecast
8.4.1 Market Trends
8.4.2 Market Forecast
9 Market Breakup by Materials
9.1.1 Market Trends
9.1.2 Market Forecast
9.2.1 Market Trends
9.2.2 Market Forecast
10 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
11 Market Breakup by End User
12 Market Breakup by Region
12.1 North America
12.2 Asia Pacific
12.4 Latin America
12.5 Middle East and Africa
13 SWOT Analysis
14 Value Chain Analysis
15 Porters Five Forces Analysis
16 Price Analysis
17 Competitive Landscape
17.1 Market Structure
17.2 Key Players
17.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bg4dsu