Provide project management for the delivery of quality solutions, on time and on budget that effectively meet customer business needs and deliverables that are cost-effective and comply with the planned strategic roadmap.
Working with organization and customer leads and resources, managing multiple complex projects concurrently, the position responsibilities include:
1. Provide complete project management for solutions, from inception to post-implementation and support, on a variety of technology platforms in support of critical and high-profile projects, services and activities.
2. Scope includes business reengineering, identification of requirement (business and technical), product fit analysis, product acquisition or development, system integration and customization. Implementation planning of all necessary technology, software and processes required, conversion, user training, policy and procedure impact management, communications, change management and post-implementation support.
3. Develop realistic project plans and systems methodologies, identifying and acquiring the necessary resource requirements and funding and managing the project plan to ensure targets are achieved as committed.
4. Oversee all areas of project management including business case development, process control, planning of resources, negotiating priorities and production schedules, monitoring of project progress and reviewing quality of work to ensure high standards are met by project team.
5. Manage project teams comprised of support organization, service delivery partners, stakeholders, customers and service delivery resources.
6. Develops, fosters and manages effective relationships and partnerships with customers, vendors, suppliers, team members and stakeholders. Manages in an environment of change management where strategic directions are translated to tactical and business plans which are future orientated and where the vision and values are effectively communicated, taught and shared.
7. Creates and promotes a productive teamwork environment and customer service culture which fosters the long-term learning development of others through coaching, training or other experiences and where the organization’s values including areas of risk-taking, creativity, customer service excellence and innovation are included.
Knowledge / Experience
Excellent knowledge of project management methodologies, deliveries and reporting.
Experience managing and leading projects for technology and business initiatives and deliverables.
Working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management solutions, technology infrastructure components, software applications, products and business solutions.
Working knowledge of Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) frameworks and associated best practices and methodologies for quality service.
Project management and project leadership skills in a fast-moving, innovative environment.
Organizational skills to coordinate multiple concurrent projects resourced by vendors, service delivery partners, organization and customer resources.
Interpersonal skills to work effectively with colleagues, executives, stakeholders and project resources.
Excellent oral and written communications skills to deal with colleagues and Senior Management, and prepare written materials including memos, formal correspondence, project updates, and status reports.
Relationship skills and ability to establish good working relationships with leads, partners, customers, staff and stakeholders.
Analytical skills to be able to solve problems and make decisions that affect project delivery.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org