Cubic Transportation Systems experts tackle topics such as contactless travel and smart ticketing for the U.K. and around the world
Cubic Corporation (NYSE:CUB) today announced Ronnie Beggs, Europe product director and David Roat, strategy director for its Cubic Transportation Systems (CTS) business division will be participating in two sessions surrounding advancements in smart and contactless ticketing in Europe at Transport Ticketing Global 2020, taking place in London, U.K. from January 28–29. Cubic will also be highlighting its account-based ticketing, mobile and validator technology at the annual conference. Transport Ticketing Global is the world’s largest public transport ticketing gathering that focuses on the global vision for intelligent, interconnected and cost-effective public transport.
“As the transportation industry evolves, there really isn’t a ‘one size fits all’ solution. Cubic has a comprehensive range of innovative payment and information technologies that are enhanced by our partnerships with various industry leaders such as Moovit,” said Max Feetham, vice president of business development, EMEA for Cubic Transportation Systems. “This enables us to truly deliver complete, end-to-end solutions for agencies of all sizes.”
David Roat will be presenting alongside Aaron White of Rail Delivery Group in the following presentation:
- Smart Ticketing for U.K. Rail and Beyond
Date/Time: Tuesday, Jan. 28 at 11:15 – 11:35 a.m.
Location: Theatre Two
Presenter: David Roat
Ronnie Beggs will participate in the following panel discussion:
- Contactless Transit, Implementation in the U.K. and Around the World
Date/Time: Tuesday, Jan. 28 at 2:50 – 3:50 p.m.
Location: Theatre One
Panelist: Ronnie Beggs
Cubic will highlight the following industry-leading technologies at stand #D26:
- Validate Your Way: Cubic will be showcasing its state-of-the-art validators, from the OMNY system in New York which provide user-friendly contactless smartcard and barcode reader functionality, to the next-generation models, as well as TouchPass – Cubic’s latest edition from Delerrok providing transaction-based fee structure eliminating upfront costs.
- Account-based Ticketing: Cubic’s One Account platform, is driven by the company’s industry-leading back office that integrates account-based ticketing, closed-loop smart cards and open-loop bankcard payments on a single, cloud-based and open platform.
- Mobile: From multi-modal trip planning to mobile payments and loyalty and rewards programs, Cubic has the mobile solution for all transportation needs. Cubic’s Mobile Suite offers a portable, fully integrated ecosystem of transportation information and payment capabilities to support back-end systems that enrich the travel experience for both travelers and service providers. Cubic provides transport operators with mobile capabilities supporting retail networks, ticket inspection and traveler facing experiences.
- The Future of Gating: Cubic subject matter experts will speak to artificial intelligence (AI) fraud detection, passenger sensors and intelligent gates to help agencies maximize revenue protection.
Cubic is a proud sponsor of Transport Ticketing Global. For more information please visit Cubic’s events page or follow Cubic Transportation Systems on Twitter @CubicTS and join the social media conversation using #TTGlobal20.
About Cubic Corporation
Cubic is a technology-driven, market-leading provider of integrated solutions that increase situational understanding for transportation, defense C4ISR, and training customers worldwide to decrease urban congestion and improve the militaries’ effectiveness and operational readiness. Our teams innovate to make a positive difference in people’s lives. We simplify their daily journeys. We promote mission success and safety for those who serve their nation. For more information about Cubic, please visit the company’s website at www.cubic.com or on Twitter @CubicCorp.
3 Monkeys Zeno
PH: +44 20 7009 3100
PH: +1 858-505-2593