- Peter Vaihansky, Senior-Vice President, DataArt
- Craig Rowe, Head of Fixed-Income Technology, Cantor Fitzgerald
- Keith Lubell, CTO, Berkery, Noyes & Co
- Moderator: Victor Anderson, Global Content Director, WatersTechnology
Buy- and sell-side firms have a vast array of technologies and services available to them to support their day-to-day operations.
Yet, while the variety and sophistication of off-the-shelf applications has never been greater, there is still an acute need for custom software to deliver cutting-edge functionality.
This webinar explores the business case for commissioning custom software from specialist third-party providers, allowing them to focus on making the most judicious investment and business decisions.
Key topics discussed:
- Challenges and benefits to consider when evaluating custom software initiatives
- Key factors influencing cloud adoption across the capital markets
- What capital markets consider when selecting custom technology partners or providers
- IT risk factors that need to be addressed over the coming years.