- Condé Nast Traveler just released its annual Readers’ Choice Awards winners, where travelers rate the best destinations and experiences.
- 600,000 voters weighed in on nearly 10,000 rated hotels, resorts, and spas. Roughly 15% of their responses are represented on the final award winners lists.
- Several unexpected destinations make multiple appearances on the list, like Jaipur, India. Meanwhile, Los Angeles, California, has two hotels in the top five.
- Here are the top-rated, traveler-approved hotels worldwide.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Hotels can really make or break a vacation.
Condé Nast Traveler just released the results of its 32nd annual Readers’ Choice Awards survey, which chronicled travelers’ experiences, including unforgettable hotels all over the world.
Read more: The 5 new hotels around the world with the most incredible design, according to experts
600,000 voters provided their thoughts on nearly 10,000 hotels. The hotels that ultimately made the final cut span different price points, destinations, and styles.
Here are the top 17. Only four are in the US, but two of the top five are in Los Angeles. Other popular destinations include Switzerland and India.