In the excitement to get your breast augmentation, you probably forgot to consider one big detail: your clothes. It may not be a big issue if you only went half a cup or one cup size bigger, but it may be an issue if you went up two or three cup sizes.
So, you do not have any experience dressing for a bigger bust? Don't panic. Here are a few tips that should help you choose the right clothes that will help you look great with your new boobs:
1. Choose tops or dresses with a wrap style. Wrap styles help separate big breasts; hence, producing a flattering look. They also cinch in at the waist, giving you the appearance of having an hourglass figure. This style is universal and works just as well on women with smaller breasts.
2. Avoid wearing clothes that have high necklines. Such clothes will give you the appearance of having a mono boob and can have the effect of making your bust appear larger than it is. Also, avoid high rounded necklines, which produce a similar effect.
3. Clothes that have a halter neck style should be avoided. This particular style gives you the appearance of having bigger boobs than you actually have. Also, it may become tricky for you to try and wear strapless bras or a corset underneath your clothes in order to support your breasts.
4. Choose clothes that have a scooped or V-neckline. The fact that they show some skin above your breasts helps in downplaying their size. Your breasts will appear much smaller. Also, the V-neckline gives the illusion of separate breasts, which is the opposite of the mono-boob previously discussed.
5. Get yourself professionally fitted in order for you to know the exact size of your bra. It is not easy finding sexy and feminine looking underwear for women with big breasts, but it is possible if you look hard enough. The right bra size will not only give you the support you need for your large breasts, but it will also enhance their appearance. On the other hand, a poorly fitting bra will lead to situations where you have a double boob, which is a very unflattering look.
6. Did you know that the length of your sleeve has the power to make your breasts look too large or just right? With a large bust, you want to choose clothes that offer three quarter sleeves as opposed to long or short sleeves which only make your breasts appear large and unflattering. Three quarter sleeves give a slimming effect which enhances your overall look.
7. You want to avoid choosing clothes that have thin straps. Thin straps only serve to make you look like you have a bigger bust than you do. Aside from spoiling your whole look, they will not give you the kind of support you need. Choosing tops or dresses that have thick straps will give the illusion of you have a smaller bust.
With these useful tips, you're sure to achieve a great look following your augmentation surgery.