Viralox is composed of proprietary peptide formula called Lactopeptide.
Lactopeptide is a unique proprietary combination of Proline-rich Poly Peptides PRPs and low iron saturated Lactoferrin in aqueous spray solution. The unique functions synergistically combine to form the worlds most powerful and Anti-viral and anti-pathogenic function. The functions listed are supported by clinical references at Viralox.com
- Immunomodulatory, stimulating an under-responsive immune system orsuppressing an overactive one.
- Potent activator of receptors on Natural Killer cells (NK cell). NK cells are particularly important in antiviral and anti-tumor defense where they kill infected or cancerous cells.
- Modulates activity of cytokine IFN-beta, which is involved in the regulation of unspecific humeral immune responses and immune responses against viral infections.
- Shown to be effective in stimulating a positive immune response against viruses including Epstein-Barr, HIV, measles, Human Herpes virus-6 (chronic fatigue syndrome), influenza, rotavirus and others.
- PRPS are extremely useful, relatively risk-free alternative and adjunctive therapy for treatment of cell-mediated or TH1-deficient conditions.
- Modulates the human cytokine system.
- Molecular signaling devices that interact with receptors on cell surfaces to turn on or off a particular cellular function necessary for normal immune function.
- Promotes the proliferation of leukocytes (white blood cells) and the production of a variety of cytokines by peripheral blood cells.
- Helps stimulates undifferentiated lymphocytes in thymus to become either helper. T-cells or suppressor T-cells, depending on whether the immune response needs to be stimulated or suppressed.
- Promotes growth and differentiation of B-cells, the other type of lymphocytes in the blood.
- Stimulates the production of tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNF-α) and interferon-gamma (INF-γ), which initiates the inflammatory cascade of cytokines that control the immune response to infections.
- Induces the differentiation and maturation of monocytes and macrophages, which are cells that actually phagocytize (eat) microorganisms.
- Increases the permeability of blood vessels in the skin, which promotes inflammation.
- As a cytokine modulator, it may be of potential benefit in stopping the “cytokine storm”, a lethal immune over-response seen in bird flu.
- Not species specific, which means bovine PRP is as effective as human in humans.
- Purely natural peptides from bovine sources are effective in ALL other mammals,including humans, dogs and cats.
- These peptides a normally produced in mammals at lower levels, so there are no adverse side effects.
- Fast acting, as an oral or topic spray.
- Mifunctional molecule.
- Primary component of innate immune system which provides first line defense against microorganisms, particularly on mucosal surfaces (lining of digestive, urogenital and pulmonary tracts, surface of eye, etc.)
- Broad spectrum anti-microbial against bacteria, viruses, fungi and protozoanparasites.
- Other roles include participation in iron homeostasis in body, anti-inflammatory,anti-tumor and analgesic activity, regulation of bone metabolism, embryonic development, reproductive functions, etc.
- Also has immunomodulatory properties.
- Increases number and activity levels of T and B lymphocytes and NK cells.
- Accelerates maturation of T and B lymphocytes.
- Increases phagocytic activity and cytotoxicity of monocytes and macrophages.
- Stimulates the production of a number of cytokines, including TNF-α, INF-γ, pro-inflammatory interleukins IL-1, IL-6, IL-8, IL-18.
- Increases production of certain cell receptors, which are important components of the immune response.
- Competes with viruses for binding sites on target cells, blocking infection and viral replication.
- Binds directly to structural proteins of certain viruses, inactivating them.
- Interferes with hemagglutination (clumping of red blood cells) caused by influenza viruses.
- Inhibits certain viral enzymes required for viral replication, such as reverse transcriptase of HIV and cysteine protease, common to many bacteria and viruses.
- Synergistic with a number of important antiviral drugs (zidovudine, ribavirin, cidofovir, acyclovir).