BUTTS COUNTY, Ga. – Several middle school students in Butts County got sick from ingesting an unknown substance at school Friday, officials said.
The incident happened Henderson Middle School.
It’s unclear how many students are sick or what they consumed.
Parents who reached out to Channel 2 Action News said they were informed about the incident through a robocall.
School officials said parents have been informed and the school is restricting movement on campus.
We have a reporter and a photographer headed to the scene to gather more information.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.