This joint report from the National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD) and Marsh & McLennan Insights, offers a new roadmap for successful corporate governance in the digital age. It draws from primary research conducted through interviews with company directors as well as a survey of 200 NACD members.
It outlines five foundational principles to help prepare directors for navigating the complexities of digital transformation and emerging technologies:
- Approach emerging technologies as a strategic imperative, not just an operational issue;
- Develop collective, continuous technology-specific learning and development goals;
- Align board structure and composition to reflect the growing significance of technology as a driver of both growth and risk;
- Demand frequent and forward-looking reporting on technology-related initiatives; and
- Periodically assess the organization’s leadership, talent and culture-readiness for technological change.
Click here to download the Executive Summary of the report >>
Click here for additional insights from Guy Carpenter >>