Blow-Fill-Seal Technology Market by Material (Polypropylene, Polyethylene), Product (Bottles, Vials, Others), End Use Industry, Regions, Global Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2018 to 2025
New Jersey, NJ, July 29, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Fior Markets launched a study titled, “Blow-Fill-Seal Technology Market by Material (Polypropylene, Polyethylene), Product (Bottles, Vials, Others), End Use Industry, Regions, Global Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2018 to 2025”. As per the report, the global blow-fill-seal technology market is expected to grow from USD 285.47 Million in 2017 to USD 452.13 Million by 2025, at a CAGR of 5.92% during the forecast period from 2018-2025. Increasing demand for the advanced packaging solutions from the pharmaceuticals, food and beverages industry is projected to propel the global blow-fill-seal technology market.
Market Outlook of the Blow-Fill-Seal Technology
- In blow-fill-seal (BFS) technology, is a form of advanced aseptic manufacturing technique, in which the container is formed, filled, and sealed in one continuous, automated system. The first and foremost advantage of this technology is reducing human intervention, which drastically reduces the risk of microbial contamination and foreign particulates. BFS has emerged as a preferred form of packaging within the pharmaceutical industry. It is now widely considered to be the superior form of aseptic processing by various medicine regulatory agencies including the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the packaging of pharmaceutical and healthcare products.
- The growth of pharmaceuticals and food processing industry as well as changing consumer preference against the use of food preservatives are the factors that are driving the global blow-fill-seal technology market. Whereas the high cost of production and low cost to benefit ratio for the small scale manufacturers are anticipated to dampen the global low-fill-seal technology market growth. The growing demand from the aseptic packaging industry and growth of pharmaceuticals and packaging industry in the Asia Pacific region is anticipated to boost global blow-fill-seal technology market in the upcoming years.
DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT AT https://www.fiormarkets.com/report-detail/385917/request-sample
Material Segment Analysis of the Blow-Fill-Seal Technology Market
Polypropylene is a multipurpose and cost-effective raw material and it is widely used in the packaging of single unit dose drug products. Due to its property for high resistance to a wide variety of chemical solutions, such as acids and solvents with a wide temperature range of up to 10000C, Polypropylene segment led the global BFS market with USD 41.33 million revenue in 2017. The polypropylene is widely used in a various applications such as packaging, automotive industry, and textiles. The polyethylene comes in two forms as high-density polyethylene and low-density polyethylene. Polypropylene are harder and resistant to chemicals and organic solvents compared to polyethylene.
Product Segment Analysis of the Blow-Fill-Seal Technology Market
- Pre-Filled Syringes & Injectable
The vials segment emerged as the dominant segment in the global blow-fill-seal technology market with USD 26.24 million revenue in 2017. Due to their lightweight and easy to carry properties bottles segment is projected to grow at an accelerated CAGR of 7.63% over the forecast period. The demand of the vials in pharmaceutical packaging products to offer versatility in shapes of many different packaging formats to accurately and especially for pack single doses has driven the vial segment growth in the global blow-fill-seal technology market.
End User Segment Analysis of the Blow-Fill-Seal Technology Market
- Food & Beverages
There is a huge demand for the aseptic packaging solutions for the pharmaceuticals industry. Thus pharmaceuticals emerged as the leading end user segment in the global blow-fill-seal technology market USD 43.01 million revenue in 2017. Food and beverages segment is projected to grow at a steady pace over the forecasted period due to the high potential demand of blow-fill-seal technology. In addition, blow-fill-seal technology helps the manufacturers to minimalize the risk of contamination in filling and packaging products.
Region Segment Analysis of the Blow-Fill-Seal Technology Market
- North America (U.S. , Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Rest of the Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan India, Rest of APAC)
- South America (Brazil and Rest of South America)
- Middle East and Africa (UAE, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Asia Pacific region emerged as the largest market for the blow-fill-seal technology with a 39.58% share of market revenue in 2017. The rapid development of the pharmaceuticals and food and beverages industry in the region is projected to propel Asia Pacific region to grow at a CAGR of 8.04% over the forecast period. Rising per capita disposable income and improvement in the lifestyle are leading to increasing consumer preference to the healthy and safe packaged products. North America region also accounted for a significant share of the global blow-fill-seal technology market in 2017, owing to presence of major pharmaceutical firms and well-developed food and beverages industry.
Browse full report with TOC at https://www.fiormarkets.com/report/blow-fill-seal-technology-market-by-material-polypropylene-polyethylene-product-385917.html
Competitive landscape and key vendors
- Major players in the global blow-fill-seal technology market are Catalent, Recipharm, Rommelag, Unither Pharmaceuticals, Pharmapack, Unipharma, Curida, Weiler Engineering, The Ritedose Corporation, Unicep Packaging, HealthStar, Automatic Liquid Packaging Solutions, Llc, Pharmapack Co., Ltd., Mahanagar Engineering Pvt. Ltd, Amanta Healthcare Ltd., GlaxoSmithKline plc., Takeda Pharmaceuticals International AG, Nephron Pharmaceuticals Corporation, Horizon Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Brevetti Angela S.R.L., SIFI S.p.A, Laboratorios, Salvat, S.A., Piramal Pharma Solutions, and among others.
- Major pharmaceutical manufacturers are increasingly utilizing the BFS technology to protect and preserve their pharmaceutical formulations. For instance GlaxoSmithKline in 2016, announced its decision to employ blow-fill-seal technology technology for packaging the vaccines at its Boronia production facility in Australia.
- To better serve the ever rising demand for the blow-fill-seal technology packaging materials from the pharmaceuticals industry, market firms are increasingly focusing on launching the newer and improved products. For instance, in 2018, Weiler Engineering Inc. introduced its next generation ASEP-TECH Blow/Fill/Seal (B/F/S) machine. This compact laboratory-sized machine, which measures approximately 100-in. H x 70-in. W x 80-in. D, answers recent demand for low-output production of pharmaceutical products and/or small development batches using advanced aseptic technology.
About the report:
The global blow-fill-seal technology market is analysed on the basis of value (USD Million), volume (Million Units), consumption (Million Units), imports (Million Units) and exports (Million Units). All the segments have been analyzed on global, regional and country basis. The study includes the analysis of more than 30 countries for each segment. The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The study includes porter’s five forces model, attractiveness analysis, raw material analysis, supply, demand analysis, competitor position grid analysis, distribution and marketing channels analysis.
For Instant Purchase: https://www.fiormarkets.com/checkout.html?reportid=385917&type=single
Customization of the Report:
The report can be customized as per client requirements. For further queries, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-201-465-4211. Our executives will be pleased to understand your requirements and offer you the best-suited reports.
About Fior Markets
Fior Markets is a futuristic market intelligence company, helping customers flourish their business strategies and make better decisions using actionable intelligence. With transparent information pool, we meet clients’ objectives, commitments on high standard and targeting possible prospects for SWOT analysis and market research reports. Fior Markets deploys a wide range of regional and global market intelligence research reports including industries like technology, pharmaceutical, consumer goods, food and beverages, chemicals, media, materials and many others. Our Strategic Intelligence capabilities are purposely planned to boost your business extension and elucidate the vigor of diverse industry. We hold distinguished units of highly expert analysts and consultants according to their respective domains. The global market research reports we provide involve both qualitative and quantitative analysis of current market scenario as per the geographical regions segregated and comprehensive performance in different regions with global approach. In addition, our syndicated research reports offer a packaged guide to keep companies abreast of the upcoming major restyle in their domains. Fior Markets facilitates clients with research analysis that are customized to their exact requirements, specifications and challenges, whether it is comprehensive desk research, survey work, composition of multiple methods, in-detailed interviewing or competitive intelligence. Our research experts are experienced in matching the exact personnel and methodology to your business need.
Head of Business Development