So you have gallstone pain and you are looking for your best options to flush your gallstones. You probably know that most people opt to surgically remove their gallbladder (an organ). But you do not have to because thousands of people are trying a natural gallstone flush to pass their gallstones naturally.
Fact! Over a half million people will remove their gallbladder this year because of gallstones.
Fact! Gallbladder removal drastically increases your risk of colon and bowel cancers in longitudinal studies. (Unfortunately, most doctors do not tell this to their patients because gallbladder removal has been naively accepted as the only treatment.)
But you do not have to remove your gallbladder and you do not have to deal with gallstone pain. You can naturally pass your gallstones with simple remedies involving your diet, vitamins, and lifestyle. Let me explain.
Giving Holistic Health a Try
Did you know the holistic health treatments are the fastest growing type of treatment in the world? The reason why is because research is showing the validity of many natural remedies that were once thought to be bunk. So what is holistic health?
Holistic health simple means ‘whole’ body health. It is a big word used to describe a way to treat a disease using your ‘whole’ body. The term is used by many doctors who believe that your body is one system (which uses many small systems) to function properly.
Holistic health works because it gives your body what it needs to operate most effectively and efficiently. For instance, when your doctor recommends drinking plenty of water when you have a cold; he has just recommended 1 simple holistic health treatment.
Here are some holistic health tips that work to flush gallstones naturally. Unfortunately, your doctor probably will not tell you these secrets.
Pass Your Gallstones Today with these Tips
1. Drinking plenty of water to keep your body flushed is extremely important. We recommend drinking 1-2 glasses for every 2 hours you are awake.
2. You should also be eating a diet that is high in water soluble fiber foods like fruits and vegetables. You should eat at least 5-7 servings of fruits and vegetables daily. It is also important to decrease your saturated fats.
3. Exercise is also vitally important to flushing gallstones. Because your body’s systems work together, exercise helps all the systems function properly. Thus, you may be able to pass your gallstones after a few hard workouts.
4. You should also avoid foods which trigger attacks and more gallstones. Here is a quick list of foods you should avoid: eggs, pork, onions, alcohol, fried and fatty foods, salty foods, heavy proteins, cow’s milk, and excessive sugars.
5. You should also be supplementing the right vitamins and minerals. For instance, one vitamin that you should be supplementing daily is vitamin C (also called ascorbic acid). Vitamin C is known to convert cholesterol to bile which will greatly decrease the risk of bigger and more gallstones.
6. Juice therapy might be one of the most popular gallstone holistic treatments. Juice therapies are simply using high water soluble fiber fruits or vegetables (grains) to keep the liver, kidneys and gallbladder flushed. Juices containing chlorophyll rich ingredients like spinach, parsley and wheatgrass have been extremely effective. This Gallstone Remedy Report has step by step instructions for preparation.
Pass Your Gallstones in 24 Hours